Thursday, August 25, 2016

FairyLoot: August Unboxing

Before the month ends, I thought I'd share with you what I got in my August FairyLoot box ... and guys? It's AMAZING.

What even is FairyLoot? It's a bookish subscription box from my awesome friend Anissa where you get "a monthly box of stolen treasure". Besides a recent release there are also some hand selected goodies inside. A single purchase box is around £26 with pretty decent shipping costs, so be sure to check it out!

This month's theme was Dark Deeds and I couldn't have been more excited for a box. I just screamed at me to buy it as soon as it was available. I'm in love with bad guys. I can't help it ... *sigh* 

Nevernight by Jay Kristoff *screeeeams*
Okay, so the first thing I wanna share with you is the book. OH MY GOD. We got an absolutely stunning edition of NEVERNIGHT by Jay Kristoff! I was screaming when I saw this, ahhh! I've been wanting to get this book for so long and now that I own it I'm so excited to start it. I cannot wait to find out what it is about - so far I've only heard amazing things about it. ♥

candle, Malfoy quote coaster, Rhysand soap and nail decals
Oh, oh, oh? What do we have here? We got an exclusive candle from Geeky Clean that smells like Fruit Loops (very sweet!), a gorgeous Malfoy quote coaster from Bookotter - it says: "You must be a Weasley." -, assassin nail decals from House of Wonderland and a deliciously smelling Rhysand soap from Behind the Pages. THIS BOX IS FULL OF FREAKING AWESOME STUFF. I love it!

Animorphia coloring notebook
I'm also utterly fascinated by this animorphia coloring notebook by Michael O'Mara Books. First time flipping through the pages and I was already in love. It's so incredibly beautiful - almost too beautiful to use, actually! I don't know if I ever will, haha.

All items of the August box together, woohoo!
________________________________________________________

I'd give the August box a 4.5/5 stars because I'm overall in love with it. The book is amazing and has been on my wishlist forever, the coloring notebook is one of my favorite items as well as the soap and the coaster. The candle smells almost too sweet for me and I'm not sure if I'll ever use the nail decals but other than that I'm very, very happy with the items we got!

What are your thoughts on this month's box? Have you got one yourself? Will you get a future box of FairyLoot? Which other subscription boxes are you interested in?

And on a little side note: Happy 2nd blogoversary to me - so sorry for being really inactive lately. I miss it but right now I also can't bring myself to actually read/blog ... thanks to everyone who's still sticking around and waits patiently. I love you. ♥ *hugs*

7 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that animorphia coloring notebook is freaking perfect! And I love that cover of Nevernight. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, IT IS! I'm so in love with it!!! I don't even wanna write something in it ... ahhh. :D

      Delete
  2. I really love the malfoy coaster and of course, Nevernight!<3

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like these two as well! The coaster looks amazing - so glad to have something HP-related in the box :D

      Delete
  3. I was SO HAPPY with this month's box! One of the best so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!!! It gets better with each box, haha. :D

      Delete
  4. RHYSAND! <3 I love that cover of Nevernight, and I may or may not have gone out of my way to buy that cover :)
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥