Sunday, July 10, 2016

WRAP UP: June

A very belated wrap up for June is coming your way, hola! I'm so sorry but I completely forgot to post this ... and also I haven't took any pictures these past few weeks. I was so inactive on EVERY social media site and couldn't be bothered to change it, ugh. But here it is, even though it's not that exciting anyway - I only finished 2 books last month; the third one took me almost a month to finish so it doesn't count anymore ... ah well. Let's have a look at my "sad" reading month, shall we? :D

The Crown by Kiera Cass and Binge by Tyler Oakley
______________________________________________________
Reviews can be read by clicking on the title of the book! I linked them all! :) Reviews to come!
  1. The Crown by Kiera Cass - ★★★★☆
  2. Binge by Tyler Oakley - ★★★★☆

On the brighter side, I started BONE GAP by Laura Ruby and it's AMAZING so far! I really like the beautiful writing style and that everything seems so mysterious ... it's captivating and very, very interesting! I'm halfway through and still have no clue (ha, rimes!) but I love it! ♥ Have any of you read it already? Or plan on reading it soon?

How was June for you guys? How many books have you read and which ones? Leave me the link to YOUR wrap up!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of love for Binge, but I actually don't even know who Tyler Oakley even is, so... I'm glad you enjoyed it though and I hope you love Bone Gap! :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love the picture! Also, very happy that you enjoyed both of those books! It doesn't matter how many books you read, so long as you had a good time doing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥