Saturday, June 25, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (#21)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

Happy Saturday everyone! I'M MELTING. Summer's is here and I already want it to go away, haha. Some of you might already know that I'm not a huge fan of hot weather so this is torture for me ... it became so hot too quickly and ugh. I just hate it. Can someone send me rain? Or even snow? I'd take it all, just give it to me! Anyway, it's already the last Saturday of June so here's what I added to my shelves this month, ayy! <3

The Star-Touched Queen, Ivory and Bone, Bone Gap and Sword of Destiny ... plus cat paws. <3

Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
  • Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
  • Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
  • Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski
Also, my pets were in an exceptionally good mood today and let me use them as props for this picture! Usually it's soooo hard because they're both stubborn and annoying (at times) but I even managed to get a KIND OF decent picture - it's a bit blurry - of this cutie pie! Without all this hair she'll look so much younger ... SOOOON! :D

Ha! Got you on picture, Samira! And books in the background, obviously.

Which books have you added to your shelves? Anything you can recommend me? Leave a link to your post and I'll check it out! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your dog is so cute! I have The Star-Touched Queen too, and I hear such great things! I really should get around to reading that soon. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read The Star-Touched Queen! I wasn't really sold at first, but the more I think about it, the more I want to get my hands on it! Ps your puppy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥