Tuesday, June 28, 2016

FairyLoot: June Unboxing

Last month I haven't received a FairyLoot box - although looking back at it now, I'd take one immediately! - but that made me even more excited to receive this month's box and ... guys, it's epic. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. ♥

What even is FairyLoot? It's a bookish subscription box from my awesome friend Anissa where you get "a monthly box of stolen treasure". Besides a recent release there are also some hand selected goodies inside. A single purchase box is £26 with reasonable shipping costs, so be sure to check it out!

This month's theme was Classic Twist and even though I haven't read many classics yet Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite books ever. You can imagine how excited and curious I was for this box.

Aloha, lovelies! *waves*
Obviously I had to take a selfie of me and the box sooner or later - okay, I admit, it was for a giveaway on Instagram but whatever, right?! Also, can I just say how fast it shipped this month - it took only about 4 working days ... like whaaaat? I'm so glad! But enough now, let's have a look at the content inside!

Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh & bookmarks by Fable and Black

How about we start off with the book this time - in June's FairyLoot box we got IVORY AND BONE by Julie Eshbaugh, which is a prehistoric fantasy with allusions to Pride and Prejudice. Is that awesome?! HECK YES. Like I said, I absolutely loved P&P so I'm really looking forward to reading this beauty! #fairylootpeony

We also got a set of 3 literary quotes bookmarks from Fable and Black! I love how colorful they are and the quotes perfectly describe us bookworms. Oh, and a Chapter 5 "Proud to be Bookish" bracelet. Me likey!

Mr. Darcy Funko POP!, swallow earrings and my FairyLoot hashtag

Look, look, look! We got another Funko Pop, wohoo! They sent out Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet and I'm so happy I received the first of those two. It's perfect timing actually ... I've seen Pride and Prejudice and Zombies a few days ago and liked it, so I'm glad to have him now.

The only item I can't use - because I don't have pierced ears - are the gorgeous Swallow Earrings from House of Wonderland. If I could, I'd definitely wear them though. They look so cute!

William & Joseph candle and FairyLoot watercolor poster

And lastly we received another candle, gaaah! This time it's an exclusive Bronte's Secret candle from William & Joseph and smells absolutely amazing! I couldn't stop smelling it for at least half an hour ... god, how I wish you could smell it through this post, haha.

The lovely watercolor poster with a quote from Pride and Prejudice was designed by FairyLoot itself and looks stunning - it's also already on my closet. I didn't expect to get anything less beautiful from Anissa, to be honest. <3

All the contets of June's box with some flowers because BEAUTIFUL.
________________________________________________________

I would give this month a perfect 5/5 stars if I had to rate it. In my opinion, Anissa outdid herself with June's box and I even think it's my favorite one so far. Who knows, maybe August - the theme is DARK DEEDS - can top it? I'm already suuuuper excited! If you want to get FairyLoot yourself check out their website here.

What are your thoughts on this month's box? Have you got one yourself? Will you get a future box of FairyLoot? Which other subscription boxes are you interested in?

14 comments:

  1. This looks soo good! I've never ordered a Fairlyloot box before but I'm definitely interested to order the next available one! I love that they are based in London so it's not that far from me (Belgium) and shipping costs are still reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I know a few people from Belgium that order the box as well - with the tracked shipping now it's there even faster! Like ... within a week, I think? So fast!

      I really hope you'll get one sometime soon AND love it!! :D ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, this one's amazing! I adore those bookmarks. Someday I want to get a box. Someday... when I have more money. xD lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, you have to! All the boxes I bought so far were AMAZING and I loved almost each and every little thing!! ♥

      Delete
  3. That candle and poster are really gorgeous! All the content of this box looks amazing!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I'm such a huge fan of FairyLoot, ugh god. OBSESSED. ♥

      Delete
  4. I've never gotten one of these myself but love these types of posts where I get to see what's inside them! LOVE the watercolour poster from this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you stopped by then, haha. I'll definitely write a post for the next boxes as well. :P

      And if you do get a box sometime, I really hope you'll love it!!

      Delete
  5. Very jealous of the Funko pop, even though I haven't seen Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, I just love Funkos! I love the jar the candle came in, too, and I'd definitely put some fake flowers in it once I'd burnt the candle completely. What does it smell like? I imagine it to smell like candyfloss from the colour!

    Charlotte @ Bookmarks and Blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funkos are AMAZING. I'm so obsessed with those and always have to contain myself when I see them somewhere ... IT'S SO HARD NOT TO BUY THEM ALL! *cries*

      The candle? Oh man, it's hard to describe actually ... it smells kinda flowery? It doesn't say what it REALLY smells like (or I just didn't see/found it) but yeah, it's lovely! *_*

      Delete
  6. Ooooh! I've been wanting to try out this box for awhile, but I haven't been able to justify the cost yet. I'm really interested in Ivory and Bone and I love that candle! Thanks for sharing this! :D

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should save some money, Tracy! IT'S WORTH IT. I've been in love with almost every box I got so far and ughhhh SO MANY PRETTY THINGS! *___*

      Delete
  7. Oh my god! YOUR PICTURES ARE FREAKING PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥