Thursday, May 5, 2016

WRAP UP: April

Happy 5th May everyone - I hope the 4th was with you yesterday! I can't believe we're already in May ... time passes by so fast, omg! On a brighter note: IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY, AHHH! I got many awesome things from Melissa and a new phone from my parents - there was only one book involved (shocking, I know!!!), which means there won't be a huge Stacking the Shelves as there usually is in May, haha. Oh well. :D

The Assassin's Blade & City of Bones
______________________________________________________
Reviews can be read by clicking on the title of the book! I linked them all! :) Reviews to come!
  1. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas - ★★★★☆ +0.5
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - ★★★☆☆ +0.5

As you can see, there's not much to say about the books I read in April. I managed to finish only 2 books - that's an alltime low, I think?! I started a third one (The Wrath & The Dawn) and actually finished it on May 1st ... one day too late, damnit! However, just let me quickly tell you: IT WAS AMAZING!!! I already wrote my reivew and am fangirling so much! Also, it's a little longer buuuut I had a lot to say, okay? :D

How has April been for everyone else? What books have you read? :D

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed The Wrath and The Dawn, it will definitely be one of my best read this year!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It was so good! I also already can't wait to receive my copy of The Rose & The Dagger! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you loved The Wrath and the Dawn! I'm going to have a chance to meet the author soon so I really need to read that one! I hope you have a better reading month in May! :D

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goood, really?! That sounds awesome! I wish we had events like this (where I get to see the authors I actually WANT TO MEET) in Austria as well, ugh. I really hope you enjoy it, Tracy! The book is AMAZING!! <3

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! You may have not had your best reading month quantity-wise, but it looks like you read some great books anyway! I loved The Assassin's Blade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥