Saturday, May 28, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (#20)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope it has been a great month for you all, filled with amazing books and whatever else makes you happy. May is my birthday month and USUALLY my Stacking the Shelves post is enormous that month ... however, I've only added 3 books to my collection and while that's probably a good thing - I'm sure my shelves are grateful -, I'm also a little bit ... sad? Not that I didn't get them for my birthday but because I wanted to buy some myself, haha. But at least I bought a super beautiful coloring book! Ready to have a look at my little haul? :D

ACOMAF, The Rose & The Dagger ,The Kiss of Deception and my coloring book

Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
  • A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
  • The Rose and The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh

And as of the coloring book - I LOVE IT. It's my first one and I'm so incredibly happy I got it because it looks AMAZING. It has beautiful quotes in it and such pretty designs! It's a little hard to color in sometimes - especially the center of the page - because I can't rip out the pages but so far I managed quite good.

I cannot pretend to be impartial about the colours. I rejoice with the brilliant ones, and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns.
- Winston Churchill
Art is not so much expressing oneself, as it is discovering oneself.
- Anawanitia
In times of stress drawing is a way of relieving tension.
- Gene Black

Which books have you added to your shelves? Anything you can recommend me? Leave a link to your post and I'll check it out! :)

10 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! :) The Kiss of Deception is still on my TBR list and I should totally get my own copy already so I can read it. Hope you'll enjoy your new books! And may I just say, your StS logo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, haha. I'm glad you like the graphic! <3 I hope you enjoy the book whenever you get to read it - I've heard great things so far. :D

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I really want to get to The Kiss of Deception soon because I have heard wonderful things! I have a copy coming next month, so hopefully I'll have read it by the end of next month!
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's been on my TBR list for soooo long already. I'm sure you'll have read it before me so I'm looking forward to your review already, haha. :D

      Delete
  3. Great haul, I wish I was so tame with my book additions. I hope you enjoy them all. Also, love your colouring books it's so pretty. I'm obsessed with Millie Marotta's colouring books at the moment, there is something so satisfying about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weeeell, if your bank account screams NOOOO at you, it's actually pretty easy to resist buying books, hahaha. :D Ohhh, I'll definitely check these out - thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. Oh man I hope I find The Rose and the Dagger when I go on vacation. I need it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEEES. It looks so pretty! Beyond that I can't say much because I HAVEN'T READ IT YET. Shocking, I know. I was so eager to get to it but den ACOMAF came and weeeell. :P

      Delete
  5. I have been wanting to check out The Kiss of Deception for a while. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Also, I love that coloring book!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's on my wishlist for so long already, so I really hope I enjoy it - and you too! Thanks so much, Krystianna! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥