Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Finds (#72)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

*whispers* It's Friday the 13th, people. So weird ... I always think of Halloween when that happens, haha. ANYWAY. I finished A Court of Mist and Fury yesterday and ... OH MY GOD. I know this should be about my finds this week but instead I just want to push this book at you - READ IT. It's a masterpiece and I'M SO FREAKING IN LOVE WITH RHYSAND. ♥ You can expect a review once I'm done sorting my feels/thoughts ... it's not that easy. There'll also be a little extra for everyone who's already read it and wants to talk - I have a lot to say, just so you know. But back on track, here are my Friday Finds this week, wohoo! :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

5 comments:

  1. I finished ACOMAF Wednesday and YES, it was so good! Rhysand is totally my #1 book boyfriend right now! I don't know how I'll wait an entire year for the sequel though *cries* because I just want to jump into it NOW. I hope you'll love the Rose and the Dagger, it was so good! And Clockwork Angel is just the best, because Will and Jem (I can't even choose between them, so weird). I'm excited for the Sun is Also a Star and Outrun the Moon, because I liked both of these authors' debuts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEEES!!! Mine too! It was Warner (from the Shatter Me series) for SUCH A LONG TIME and I'm absolutely not used to NOT having him as my #1 but Rhys is so much better ... like, really. He's my everything. ♥

      Oh really? The BEST? I'm really curious and excited to read it!! :D

      Delete
  2. Clockwork Angel is my #1 favorite book by Cassandra Clare. Will Herondale! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY?!?! Okay, then I definitely need to read it sometime, haha. :D

      Delete
    2. YES! TID is my favorite series by her but I gotta say that Lady Midnight comes very close. ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.