Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Finds (#71)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

It's Friday, wohoo!! We have such beautiful weather today in Austria and it's actually really warm as well - I think we have 22°C or something like that! I'm usually the autumn/winter type but today I felt super happy about the weather ... so long as there are no insects attacking me everything's okay, haha. How's your day going? Do you have great weather too, wherever you live? :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

5 comments:

  1. The weather here in Belgium is AMAZING! Today it was 25° and tomorrow and sunday it's going up to 27! I'm not used to it being so warm anymore. lol
    I read Lady Midnight not too long ago and that was amazing as well. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 27? Oh god, I really don't like summer and this is already too warm for me, haha. Also, you already READ IT?! Oh man! I'm glad to hear it was great though!! <3

      Delete
  2. Hey I just realized now that you're from Austria so we're practically neighbours :0 So we also have the same weather :) (kind of)

    Lady Midnight is such a great book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had to check - you're from Switzerland! So cool! *waves* Hello neighbour! :D

      I'm still not sure weather I should read the series before buying Lady Midnight but for some reason I REALLY want to get my hands on it asap. It sounds great! :D

      Delete
    2. Haha :)

      Are you talking about The mortal instruments? I think everyone should give it a try. And if you don't like it you can always skip ahead to Lady Midnight :P And anyways, you can buy it right away! It'll look great on your bookshelves, I promise you that

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥