Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Finds (#70)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week so far and an awesome weekend ahead of you - do you have any plans? I don't know yet what I'll do but HOPEFULLY read some more! Also, can we appreciate these gorgeous covers of this week's Friday Finds?! THEY ALL LOOK SO LOVELY TOGETHER!!! I'm super curious and excited for each book! :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

1 comment:

  1. Ivory and Bone sounds and looks SO amazing. I just hope it doesn't disappoint when I get to reading it. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.