Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday Finds (#69)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy Friday! I hope you're all having an amazing Friday so far - thank god it's almost weekend. Do you have any special plans or - like me - will you just relax and read or something like that? I'm currently reading The Wrath & The Dawn and The Forbidden Wish so I'm really, really excited to continue these two ... they're awesome so far! :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

2 comments:

  1. I read The Game of Love and Death last month! It was REALLY good, and you might want to prepare for some tears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tears? REALLY? That sounds great! I love it when books make you emotional ... now I really have to get that one, haha. :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥