Thursday, April 14, 2016

Friday Finds (#68)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

What is it that you see here? A FRIDAY FINDS POST?! I'm slowly trying to revive my old memes/habits of posting and since I added many, many books these past few days I'm finally able to show you some of them again. Wohoo! Also, I can't belive that I've had my last day of my internship already ... this one month went by so extremely fast! I know I'll miss it a lot but am also a teeny tiny little bit relieved because it was REALLY exhausting and hard work. Sad thing though that I'm now back to looking for a job ... *sigh* It's frustrating but what do they always say? Never give up hope! So, how was your week? <3


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh all new books to me. I will check them out on Goodreads! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Maybe there's one or two that interest you! I'm sure you heard about The Seventh Soul by ML Harveland though, right? I'm not sure if you've commented on my review for it but either way The Elf King is the second book in the series! :D

      Delete
  2. So many pretty covers :o
    I'm curious about Tell The Wolves I'm home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love these covers! Thanks for sharing

    Leydy @ OUAT

    P.S
    Enter these cool giveaways!
    JOY Blu-ray | Dirtiest Secret | Will You Won't You Want Me?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.