Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (#75): Wink Poppy Midnight

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: Wink Poppy Midnight
Author: April Genevieve Tucholke
Series: Stand-alone
Genre: Young Adult, Mystery
Expected Publication Date: March 22nd, 2016


Every story needs a hero.
Every story needs a villain.
Every story needs a secret.

Wink is the odd, mysterious neighbor girl, wild red hair and freckles. Poppy is the blond bully and the beautiful, manipulative high school queen bee. Midnight is the sweet, uncertain boy caught between them. Wink. Poppy. Midnight. Two girls. One boy. Three voices that burst onto the page in short, sharp, bewitching chapters, and spiral swiftly and inexorably toward something terrible or tricky or tremendous.

What really happened?
Someone knows.
Someone is lying.

 Why am I waiting? 

Well, first of all ... that cover. It's GORGEOUS, right? Honestly, I can't stop staring at it ... it's so simple but yet incredibly beautiful. The title is great too and the catchphrase "A hero. A villian. A liar. Who's who?" got me hooked already. IT SOUNDS FREAKING AWESOME. *grabby hands*

5 comments:

  1. This cover is one of my favorites of the year, and the blurb sounds like this is going to be a really twisted and complicated read! Can't wait to see what it will be like! I hope we both enjoy it, great pick, Yvonne :)
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an ARC of this I plan on starting soon. I love the cover as well and really enjoyed Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea so I know I like the author's writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't looove Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea but this one sounds pretty damn awesome! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! I'm so excited for this book! I loved Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea! I hope we both love it!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only does it sound amazing, but it sounds strange, which is ALWAYS good thing. I love quirky books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥