Saturday, February 27, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (#17)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you're enjoying your day/weekend ... I guess I am. Well, I'm procrastinating, haha. But back on topic! I only bought one book this month. ONE BOOK! Can you believe it? I didn't! It was my preorder of Revenge and the Wild - haven't read it yet though - and the other ws by the lovely Marci Lyn Curtis! She was EXTREMELY kind and sent me a signed copy of her book, The One Thing - IT'S MY FIRST EVER SIGNED BOOK! The people who follow me on Twitter (you all should, btw) know how incredibly happy I was to receive it - I even did a little photoshoot. *ahem* Gosh, I love it. Seriously, if you haven't read it already, please go buy a copy immediately because it's such a great story with brilliant characters and I loved it to pieces! You can read my review here, if you're interested. SO MUCH LOVE. ♥

The One Thing, Revenge and the Wild + mug, pillow & art print from Society6
 
Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto
  • The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis

For review:
  • The Elf King by M.L. Harveland

Society6 stuff:

Which books did you get this month? Leave a link to your post and I'll check it out! :)

    9 comments:

    1. OMG, that pillow is gorgeous! * grabby hands *

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sounds like I should check out The One Thing! :)

      Happy Reading, Yvonne! ♥

      My STS!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeeees, you totally should!! It was such a lovely book! <3

        Delete
    3. The pillow and the mug are BEAUTIFUL! I really don't need any more mugs, but I somehow don't have any bookish mugs, so I'm very tempted. It's also making me really want to read Six of Crows, which I STILL haven't gotten to.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Casey has many more of those "chalk board" designs and they all look EXTREMELY awesome! Also, you NEED to read SoC as soon as possible - IT'S SO GOOD!!! ♥

        Delete
    4. I'm so excited to read Revenge and the Wild, I have it on my ereader but haven't gotten around yet. I hope I'll read it in March! The pillow is soooo pretty. I have never bought anything from Society6, because I'm scared that if I start... I'll have no restraint, haha. Have a great week-end :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. I still haven't read Revenge and the Wild buy I'm dying to!! It looks so good! Congrats on your first signed book! That's so exciting! And I LOVE that pillow! I'm going to have to check out that shop... Have a great week :D

      Here's my Weekly Recap!

      ReplyDelete
    6. That pillow is gorgeous! Hope you enjoy your new reads!

      A new Blogger follower :)
      Leydy @ OUaT

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥