Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Finds (#66)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

It's Friday, hallelujah. I've had a quite shitty day so far - and it's only 10:30 - but at least I received bookmail (I got my Revenge and the Wild copy, wohoo!) and was able to listen to Stephen Fry's amazing voice - he narrates the Harry Potter books SO WELL! Anyway, what are your plans for the weekend? I'm probably going to catch up with my series ... especially The 100 - I'm sooooo behind ... like, I stopped at the beginning of Season 2, I think? Ahhhh! Then there's also Supernatural, Teen Wolf and the second episode of Lucifer, oh man. So yes, I'll be busy! :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

6 comments:

  1. I need to start season 3 of The 100 but there's so much to watch that I'm waiting until I can binge-watch a few episodes. I also loooove Teen Wolf. And Lucifer is SO awesome! :D

    The cover of Nevernight is so creepy but awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can binge watch an entire season now, so there's that, haha. :D I know Teen Wolf will be amazing, I was just too lazy to watch the new episodes ... oh well, this weekend! :D

      Delete
  2. Basically need to read ALL of these! Great finds :D Have an amazing time catching up on The 100, it's so much fun! I need to catch up with sooo much Teen Wolf. I think Lucifer is also supposed to be a really good series, I'll have to check out out soon! :) Happy weekend my dear! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You watch The 100 too? Oh man!!! :D And yes, Lucifer seems promising, the first episode was really good! Happy weekend to you too, Anissa! ♥

      Delete
  3. Aah we are the ants, good choice! ;) I am soo excited for the star-touched queen. I should really start watching The 100!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeees, you should!! I have so many feels! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥