Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (#67): The Flame Never Dies

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: The Flame Never Dies
Author: Rachel Vincent
Series: The Stars Never Rise #2
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal
Expected Publication Date: June 1st/August 16th, 2016


ONE SPARK WILL RISE.
Nina Kane was born to be an exorcist. And since uncovering the horrifying truth—that the war against demons is far from over—seventeen-year-old Nina and her pregnant younger sister, Mellie, have been on the run, incinerating the remains of the demon horde as they go.

In the badlands, Nina, Mellie, and Finn, the fugitive and rogue exorcist who saved her life, find allies in a group of freedom fighters. They also face a new threat: Pandemonia, a city full of demons. But this fresh new hell is the least of Nina’s worries. The well of souls ran dry more than a century ago, drained by the demons secretly living among humans, and without a donor soul, Mellie’s child will die within hours of its birth.

Nina isn’t about to let that happen . . . even if it means she has to make the ultimate sacrifice.

 Why am I waiting? 

Even though I expected a bit more of the first book - I guess I was too hyped and had too high hopes - I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on this book! I mean, just look at this absolutely STUNNING cover! The first one was already gorgeous but ahhh, I love it! The title is pretty catchy too and in general I'm really curious. CAN'T WAIT!!

13 comments:

  1. This cover is even prettier than the first one. :)

    Maaike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I love all the blue/lilac/whatever :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh that's such a pretty cover! I haven't read the first one so I'm avoiding the synopsis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably for the best, haha. The cover is quite catchy - love it so much! Thanks for stopping by, Kristin! :)

      Delete
  3. This doesn't come out for a while yet, so I have time to read the first book. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra! I hope you enjoy if it you decide to start the series! :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't read the first book or anything else but the author but ohhh yes, the cover is really stunning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the first book but this cover is so pretty!

    My WoW @ LazyBookLovers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only agree, haha. Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  6. I really need to start this series! It looks amazing! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want to read it? Ahhh, yay! I hope you'll enjoy it when you pick it up! :D

      Delete
  7. I am so excited for this book! I love Rachel Vincent's books and The Stars Never Rise was such an amazing beginning to the series :D Great pick, Yvonne.

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥