Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Finds (#62)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy Friday! As you may have noticed (or not), I haven't posted a Friday Finds last week ... simply because (1) I forgot (oops, shame on me!) and (2) haven't even added any new books to my TBR list. Shocking, I know! It's back though - maybe not as frequently as it was until now (I'm honestly not sure where or how to find new books, ahhh!) but I'll try! :D I hope you're all having a great week so far! ♥


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

4 comments:

  1. I found These Broken Stars at the library yesterday and just finished reading it! It was definitely a good find. :) I didn't know there was a novella, though!

    Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also only found out about it a few days ago! I'm glad you enjoyed These Broken Stars! :D

      Delete
  2. I really need to start reading Snow Like Ashes! Have you reviewed the first book yet? I MUST find your review to know what you think, I'm going to order a copy tonight :D And yay, Star Maiden and A Fierce and Subtle Poison! ;D ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GAAAH! I loved it! It was SO GOOD. Wait, I'll DM you real quick but psssst! :P

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥