Sunday, January 31, 2016

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 23

Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are!
______________________________________________________

Bookspectacle

I AM IN LOVE. It's been quite a while that I've seen such a gorgeous feed and I cannot express my love enough! Alison is 22, a college student and has one of the cutest dogs EVER. JUST LOOK AT THIS SWEET THING!!! Ahem. You really should check out her account and also her Society6 store, there are some gorgeous designs available! ♥

Source: Instagram @bookspectacle

Bookishsmaug

Here we have Cath from Austrialia! Is it weird that I immediately think of Cath from Fangirl whenever I read that name? Oh man. Anyway, she has a really, really pretty feed and I might or might not be a little obsessed with her owl figure - it's so cute! Please go follow her! :D

Source: Instagram @bookishsmaug

Battleofbooks

Last but not least is Caitlyn from Canada with another amazing account! I'm so glad I keep finding these gems and can stare at all those beautiful pictures! #bookstagram is a great place to be, I tell you. So yes, go follow Caitly because you definitely don't want to miss out on her gorgeous shelves and amazing books ... just hit that follow button. You can thank me later. :D

Source: Instagram @battleofbooks

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

5 comments:

  1. I love Caitlin's Instagram too. Mine is @bookishlyfe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I'll be sure to check out your account as well! ♥ Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh these accounts are stunning! Will definitely be checking them out(as well as yours) :) Mine is @afrolicthroughfiction , to match my blog name!

    - Ashleigh
    https://afrolicthroughfiction.wordpress.com/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/a-frolic-through-fiction-14542875

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these accounts are stunning! Will definitely be checking them out(as well as yours) :) Mine is @afrolicthroughfiction , to match my blog name!

    - Ashleigh
    https://afrolicthroughfiction.wordpress.com/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/a-frolic-through-fiction-14542875

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such beautiful accounts! I try so hard but my skills are nothing compared to these awesome photographers. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥