Sunday, January 17, 2016

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 22

Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are!
______________________________________________________

Graceslibrary

The first account I want to show you today is Grace's! SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FEED. Honestly, I can't get enough of these pretty pictures ... they're so bright and colorful and Grace uses so many great books. And funkos. Sometimes there are Funko Pop's involded and I LOVE THEM! Please, please, please go check out her account & follow! :D

Source: Instagram @graceslibrary

The_emotional_life_of_books

Wow, what a long name but it's totally accurate. Emotions and books just go together so well. This account belongs to Maura, a "book-addicted Ravenclaw" as she tells us in her bio! I like her pictures so, so much and personally, I think, she has a great taste in books. I spotted so many that I also have on my shelves, which is AWESOME, wohoo! :D Show her some love by stopping by and liking/commenting and following! ♥

Source: Instagram @the_emotional_life_of_books

The_bookcat

Last but not least is Rita with her account "the_bookcat"! Isn't it such a sweet name? I like it a lot! If you like Funko Pop's you DEFINITELY need to check out her feed ... she has quite a collection and honestly, I'm a little jealous, haha. So many cute ones! Very, very pretty pictures, so be sure to follow this lovely girl! :D

Source: Instagram @the_bookcat

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

10 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you and it means a lot to me! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I really love your pictures, so OBVIOUSLY I had to feature your account, haha. :D ♥

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my account! It's means a lot to me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Rita! You definitely deserve all the attention. :D

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I love Grace's Harry Potter pictures! And all of the pictures really! I haven't been spending much time with my instagram lately, but I'll make sure to follow these accounts!

    Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them, Ally! Instagram can be really time-consuming but I'm glad you want to follow them! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. AHH. These are all so beautiful! *heart eyes* Thank you for taking the time to put all these wonderful accounts!

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope I don't always take the "obvious" accounts, haha. There are SO MANY PRETTY ones out there and I'm really, really happy that you like them! <3

      Delete
  5. Omgggg these are GORGEOUS. I adore instagram. It's like my favourite place of ever, because how can one go wrong with pretty pictures of books?! I need to check that I'm following these fabulous bookstagramers. Do you follow @xcrini and @myriadinklings? Also @wordrevel and @twirlingpages are incredible. So much talent. EEEEP. Hehe.

    (And I think this is my first time on your blog? But your design is amazing. I'm just sitting here staring at the aesthetically pleasingness of your blog. XD)

    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY! Pretty pictures of pretty books with pretty additional stuff ... lots and lots of prettiness! ME LIKEY. ♥

      I'm only following @xcrini and @twirlingpages ... HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER TWO?! I'm definitely following them now, they have such pretty accounts, wow! Thank you for telling me about these, Cait.

      And yes, it is your first time here (hopefully not the last, haha) and I'M SO EXCITED. Thanks a lot (also for stopping by)! I'm really, really happy you like the design. *grins from ear to ear* ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥