Tuesday, December 1, 2015

WRAP UP: November

Not sure what happened this month but I only read 3 books, oh my. I guess it's Six of Crows' fault (or Fallout 4) because let's be honest ... this book? IT RUINS YOU. It gave me all the feels and I can't stop thinking about it, ahhh! SOMEONE HELP ME! *ahem* So yeah, besides that I read 2 other books, so let's have a look at them!

Six of Crows and 2 ebooks: Truth or Dare & The Seventh Soul
______________________________________________________
Reviews can be read by clicking on the title of the book! I linked them all! :) Rest of the reviews to come!
  1. Truth or Dare by Aimee McNeil - ★★★☆☆
  2. The Seventh Soul by M.L. Harveland - ★★★☆☆ +0.5
  3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo - ★★★★★

6 comments:

  1. It seems like I really need to read Six of Crows at some point. :) Didn't have the greatest reading month either. Only four books and one of them was a little book with poems. I blame Winter. Still reading that. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU NEED TO!!! I think my 5 stars are pretty obvious, no? Haha. But seriously, I loved this book. The characters, the storyline, the world ... everything was awesome! Did you like the Grisha trilogy?

      Oh and ... I really need to continue the series - I only read Cinder so far, ughhh! It's good though, is it? :D

      Delete
  2. Have you read the whole Grisha trilogy? I want to give Six of Crows a shot, but I'm scared of being spoiled and not enjoying the book as much as I would have if I read the Grisha trilogy so I'm more familiar with the world and stuff. What do you think? I'd love to know :) Also, I was thinking of not even picking up the books because I have heard mixed stuff about them and I don't feel like they're for me. HELP!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, yes! You don't have to worry of being spoiled - Six of Crows & the Grisha trilogy have nothing in common except for the world it's set in. If you read the Grisha trilogy you'll know a lot more about the different Grisha "types" and the world itself, so you have a great background knowledge but it's definitely not necessary!

      I enjoyed both a lot and love them ... they have awesome characters and the world is really interesting and unique - you should just give it a try! :D

      Delete
  3. Six of Crows ruined me as well. It left me with huge book hangover and I could not truly enjoy any other book for couple of weeks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - all the characters are still in my head, it's crazy! They're so detailed and well-written ... I love them all so much! *__*

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥