Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#63): Devil and the Bluebird

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: Devil and the Bluebird
Author: Jennifer Mason-Black
Series: Stand-alone
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy 
Expected Publication Date: May 17th, 2016


Blue Riley has wrestled with her own demons ever since the loss of her mother to cancer. But when she encounters a beautiful devil at her town crossroads, it’s her runaway sister’s soul she fights to save. The devil steals Blue’s voice—inherited from her musically gifted mother—in exchange for a single shot at finding Cass.

Armed with her mother’s guitar, a knapsack of cherished mementos, and a pair of magical boots, Blue journeys west in search of her sister. When the devil changes the terms of their deal, Blue must reevaluate her understanding of good and evil and open herself to finding family in unexpected places.
 

Why am I waiting?

Doesn't this sound ABSOLUTELY amazing?! Like seriously, I'm SO excited to read this! Also, that the cover is a gorgeous eye candy doesn't hurt either ... I mean, gaaah! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds fantastic! I hadn't heard of this one so thanks so much for sharing! I'm off to add it to my TBR! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found out about it now - I think it has so much potential and I hope it's REALLY good! :D

      Delete
  2. I love this cover, but I can't believe we have to wait so long for it to be released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true ... although I believe May will be here sooner than we think, haha. :D

      Delete
  3. This one is new to me, but it does sound really good. I hope you enjoy reading it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of this book but OMG I love the cover! I doubt the story itself is something I'd read but the cover is great to look at. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of an unusal read, yeah ... I just hope it'll be great, haha. Thanks so much! :D

      Delete
  5. Is it just me or does this sound a little like The Little Mermaid haha! This sounds really interesting and that cover is lovely! Will definitely keep my eye on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥