Saturday, December 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (#15): CHRISTMAS EDITION

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

Alright, lovelies! I present to you ... Stacking the Shelves, SPECIAL EDITION. I think I've never had such a huge haul in ONE MONTH. Or a day, to be honest. Almost all of these were Christmas gifts I received from my family but I guess these aren't all yet? I know there's a package on its way from my best friend, Melissa, and as I know her she probably got me looooads of books! MORE BOOKS. I can't say I'm not happy about it, haha. So yeah ... besides books I also got those 3 Harry Potter Funko's (I LOVE THEM!), a gift card from Amazon (helloooo new 2016 releases) and 2 charms for my bracelet (an infinity one from my brother & a little heart from my Dad ♥) - I'm EXTREMELY happy with all of my gifts and love them so, so much! Especially the charms mean a lot to me. <3 But now let's have a look at all the gorgeous books I got!

Christmas gifts I got from my family ♥
 
Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer
  • Winter by Marissa Meyer
  • A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
  • Uprooted by Namoi Novik
  • Demon Road by Derek Landy
  • Summoner: The Novice by Taran Matharun
  • The Casquette Girls by Alys Arden
  • Vicious by V.E. Schwab
  • Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn
  • Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
  • Dumplin by Julie Murphy
  • The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
  • In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
  • The School for Good & Evil by Soman Chainani
  • Love and Decay (Season 1) by Rachel Higginson (ebook)
  • The Healer by Virginia Boecker (Novelly, ebook)

ARC's / Read-for-review:
  • Love and Decay: Revolution (Episode 1) by Rachel Higginson
  • Melophobia by James Morris
  • Catching Fox by Aimee McNeil

What did you get for Christmas? Leave a link to your post and I'll check it out! :)

    9 comments:

    1. All the books! I see Uprooted, which I loved. I hope you'll love it too. And the funkos are awesome. ♥

      Happy Reading!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Really? You loved Uprooted? That gives me hope! I heard from a few other people that it's really boring and slow, so I wasn't sure if it's something for me ... we'll see! ♥

        Delete
    2. Oh I soo love the Harry Potter people, they are adorable!! ABC Family is playing HP movies all weekend, I watched the first one last night!! Man you have an awesome stack of books!! Most of them are on my TBR as well!! Here is my STS-it's small though!! http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2015/12/stacking-shelves-4_26.html

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes, they did that here as well! All HP movies but I wasn't able to watch them, sadly. Ohhh well. :D I hope you get to some of these books as well! ♥

        Delete
    3. The HP funko pops are adorable. I see Uprooted which has been getting terrific reviews. I hope you love all your new books.

      Grace @ Books of Love

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I really, really hope I'll like Uprooted! Heard from a few people that it isn't THAT good ... hmm. Thanks so much for stopping by, Grace! ♥

        Delete
    4. YVONNE!! THERE ARE SO MANY BOOKS! SO excited to see what you think of Uprooted and School for Good and Evil because those are two at the top of my wishlist! Also, I am flailing because you have The Dream Thieves (!!), A Monster Calls (!!!), and Vicious (!) and I hope you enjoy ALL of your books!
      -Monica @ Tomes Project

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I KNOOOOW!! I knew you'd like this post, hahaha. :D I still need to read "The Raven Boys" though ... haven't started it yet, oops. But I'm SUPER EXCITED for "A Monster Calls" - IT IS SO PRETTY, OH MY GOOOD! ♥

        Delete
    5. I got Dream Thieves as well! Then I bought Vicious for myself, because I don't understand why I don't own it yet.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥