Friday, December 25, 2015

Friday Finds (#61)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! *hands around cookies* I hope you're all having some wonderful days with your family (if someone even reads this) - just enjoy this amazing time of the year and be happy! ♥ In case someone does read this and is interested in what I added to my TBR list this week, here you go, you lovely human being! So excited to read all of these books! :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, too! Hope you are able to enjoy a few relaxing days with loads and tons of new books ;-)
    I see that you added Shattered World to your TBR - I will be starting These Broken Stars shortly ... so hopefully this series is as good as everyone says ;-)
    Have a wonderful evening
    Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually yes! I got SO MANY BOOKS for Christmas! How convinient that tomorrow is already the last Saturday of the month, which means it's time for Stacking the Shelves on my blog ... so you'll see tomorrow what I got. :P

      These Broken Stars was good but not THAT good, in my opinion. To be honest, I expected more but yeah ... still an enjoyable read and I definitely want to check out the others as well! Hope you'll like it though! Happy holidays! ♥

      Delete
  2. I LOVED This Shattered World! And I can't wait to read Ever the Hunted. This week, I discovered The Problem with Forever by JLA. I knew about it, but I didn't know anything about when it would be published. May 2016, here we come!

    Merry Christmas, Yvonne! :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is is better than the first one? I hope so, haha. YES! Thanks to your WoW I also found out about this one, it sounds AMAZING! :D

      Have a great day! ♥

      Delete
  3. I have The Healer, but I still need to read it.

    Merry Christmas! (again :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought it yesterday, haha. Didn't even know there's a novella, so I HAAAVE to read it asap! :D ♥

      Delete
  4. Great books, happy reading and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥