Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Finds (#60)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

It's getting less and less on here ... I think it has to do with the end of the year, haha. How was your week? Have you finished Christmas shopping already? I can't believe it's (less than) a week till Christmas ... oh my god. It doesn't even feel like Christmas yet!!! Or am I the only one not in the right mood for it? Ugh. Anyway, these are the books I found throughout this week! The covers look gorgeous, don't they?! Really excited for all of them, so I hope they'll be great!


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

6 comments:

  1. The Girl of Ink and Stars sounds really interesting! I am excited to check it out when it is released!
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I like the synopsis and HOOOOPE it'll be as good as I expect right now. Please, please, please. :D

      Delete
  2. The cover of The Girl of Ink & Stars is so beautiful! ♥ As for the christmas shopping, I only need to get my dad's present which I'll be buying tomorrow. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes! I love it! ♥ I hope you already got your dad's present, haha. I'm so glad I'm done already ... it was terrible this year. *sigh*

      Delete
  3. Ooh, these look really good! I haven't heard much about any of them, but the covers are so beautiful. Especially The Creeper Man - that looks really intriguing. Thanks for sharing, Yvonne ♥

    Denise | The Bibliolater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Denise! :D The cover intrigued me as well, it looks kinda cool? But also creepy, haha. I hope these will be awesome! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.