Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Finds (#59)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Today I only have 4 books to show you but these sound SOOO GOOD and I guess this is enough excitment for one day, right? :P There's no cover for HUNTED yet but the synopsis. GUYS, CHECK OUT THE SYNOPSIS. I'm so curious for every one of them!


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

6 comments:

  1. I've got Hunted, Air Awakens, and Passenger on my TBR list too! ;D Can't wait to read them! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hating Game could be something for you as well, no? You said you like love/hate relationships, so when I saw this I IMMEDIATELY thought of you, haha. :D

      Delete
  2. YES!! Passenger is also on my TBR. I haven't read The Darkest Minds, but I do have a physical copy of it. Great picks♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, I remember you said you haven't read it - will you though? :D The first book was really good! <3

      Delete
  3. So excited for Passenger!! It sounds amazing and the cover is gorgeous :D

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it looks great! I really hope we'll like this one, haha. :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥