Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Finds (#58)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THESE BOOKS! 2016 will be an epic reading year ... I already wrote down so many releases that I need to get my hands on but I have no idea what to do! How will I decide which books to get? IT'S ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE, haha. Is anyone else excited for one (or more) of these books? :D

And also ... I HAVE A CHRISTMASSY DESIGN NOW! The lovely Anissa made this for me and I'm in loooove! Throughout December you'll be blessed with this great view - I hope you like it! :D Thanks again, sweetie! ♥


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

7 comments:

  1. Yayyyy, *HUGS YOU* ♥ ♥ ♥ So glad you like it! OOOH, and I see Stolen Songbird is there ;) I hope you like it as much as I did! I think you'll love the romantic interest too! I also have my eyes on Princess of Thorns, definitely want to read that soon! Great post as always ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, the above comment was posted from my old blog account for some weird reason (Anna was my alias xD) Anyways, that was me! hehe ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already thought it was you, hahaha. :D You think so? I guess I have to get my hands on it soon then! <3

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOD!!!! This design is suuuuuper cute. I love it!!!♥
    I received Princess of Thorns for review, but didn't get to it. Tell me if it is any good, I'd love to know. Thank you for sharing♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, right? I adore it so much! <3 You did? Oh, cool! I'm not sure when I'll get to it, but I let you know! :D

      Delete
  4. Very interested in Stolen Songbird and Princess of Thorns (Cait @ Paper Fury recently went on a flailing rant about it). Both are ones that I haven't heard about until recently, but what I have heard has been fantastic!
    -Monica @ Tomes Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I saw her tweet on Twitter! That's why I added it to my TBR list (after reading the synopsis), haha :D It sounds very cool! I hope they're both great!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥