Sunday, December 20, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 20 (BLOGGER SPECIAL #1)

Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week, however there's a little twist this time! Instead of just choosing accounts that I love, I chose 3 blogger-friends that are also on Instagram (there'll definitely be another "Blogger Special" in the future!) Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

Adayinbookland

Let's start off with Noelia and her pretty, pretty account! Can we just take a moment and appreciate this beautiful collage ... isn't it amazing? I would lie if I say I don't love her pictures to the moon and back - seriously, just check out her feed on IG and you'll know why I picked her for. GORGEOUS. You should also have a look at her blog "A Day in Bookland" - lovely design, great text posts, reviews and lots of other interesting stuff. Go check it out! <3

Source: Instagram @dayinbookland

Bookfreakrevelations

Here we have my dear friend JM! He's such an amazing person and I love talking to him on Twitter and Instagram (where I can stalk his pictures whenever I want, ha!). You should go follow him, so you can do that as well! His pictures have a darker background but I guess that's why I love them so much ... a lot of people have a white/bright background (including me) so it's refreshing to see something else here and there. Besides checking out this gorgeous account, you should also head over to his blog - Book Freak Revelations - to read some brilliant reviews ... RIGHT NOW, go go go! :D

Source: Instagram @bookfreakrevelations

Cornerfolds

And today's last account belongs to Tracy! You're here to look at beautiful pictures ... and Tracy definitely has them! Colorful, amazing books and mostly a white background make perfect pictures ... that's why I love these so much. Just look. Don't they look fantastic? I'M IN LOVE. Plus, Tracy is a super, super sweet person and blogs at Cornerfolds where she reviews books and writes some other pretty cool & interesting posts - be sure to check them out and follow her! ♥

Source: Instagram @cornerfolds

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, such beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing, time for me to step up my bookstagram game! (I feel like I say that every week haha) xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, hahaha. Your pictures look good too! I like them! :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Yvonne! :) and now I shall go and check the other two accounts you talked about in the post ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeees, do that! They also have fabulous accounts/blogs! :D ♥

      Delete
  3. ooh I like this post idea, Yvonne! And the accounts are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! They deserve all the attention they can get! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥