Sunday, December 6, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 19

Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

Reflectionofthebooks

Alright, today we're starting with Cintia's gorgeous feed! Just looking at her bright and colorful pictures sets me in a happy mood - I mean, aren't they absolutely stunning? I LOVE THEM. Plus, she has a great taste in books! Check out her account and follow her! <3

Source: Instagram @reflectionofthebooks

Bookloverforeverandalways

Such a long name, phew! I found out about Joana's Instagram through Twitter, if I remember correctly (excuse my weird brain) but immediately followed her! She has an extremely lovely feed with great pictures, her shelves look great and she owns the Shatter Me books - INSTANT LIKE. Warner will forever be one of my favorites! Check out the rest of her pictures & follow her! :D

Source: Instagram @bookloverforeverandalways

Annreads

And today's last account belongs Ann! I only recently started following her - stumbled upon her feed thanks to her "All the books of 2015" challenge - and immediately fell in love. Colorful and bright pictures, gorgeous models books and floooowers! I love flowers! They're such a great addition to pictures. *sigh* For her goes the same as for every account: Please like/comment/follow if you don't do it already! :)

Source: Instagram @annreads

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.