Sunday, December 27, 2015

2015 Horror Reading Challenge: Wrap-up

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post a quick update ... or well, wrap-up on my 2015 Horror Reading Challenge which is hosted by the lovely Tracy @ Cornerfolds! It still runs till the 31st of December but I highly doubt that I'll read another Horror novel this year, haha. This challenge has been A LOT of fun and I'm so glad I found out about this - it encouraged me to read more Horror books, which I adore btw, and lower my TBR pile a little bit ... although by now it's super big again. Oh well. :D

My goal was to complete Running Scared (1-5 books) but I actually managed to read 9 books (!), which is Brave Reader! I couldn't be happier about this, ahhh! To read the reviews for each book, just click on the cover, I linked them all. ;)

5 Star Books

4 Star Books

3.5 - 3 Star Books

2 Star Books

Which Horror books have you read this year? Any from my list? What were your thoughs on them? Let me know in the comments & link me to your reviews!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting your goals!! I really wanted to read Creed, but maybe I'll skip it now... I also LOVED Welcome to the Dark House, but I still need to check out Say Her Name!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! ♥ I wouldn't recommend it ... it's honestly not worth your time and was super boring and weird. I didn't like it. Say Her Name though was brilliant - you definitely need to check that out!! :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥