Sunday, November 1, 2015

WRAP UP: October

This month was all about creepy/spooky reads because of Halloween and even though I didn't quite finish my TBR for this month (still would need to read The Shining & Nightfall), I'm happy with the outcome! 6 books is great and I enjoyed most of them, so that's definitely a plus. I was very disappointed with Creed but that's all I'm gonna say about it ... you can check out my review if you wanna know more. I wouldn't recommend it. The others though were really good! The most surprising one is definitely The House because it's so different and unique which I loved! Anyway, here's what I read in October! ;)

Creed, Slasher Girls & Monster Boys, The House, Girl of Nightmares, Bad Girls Don't Die & The Missing (ebook)
______________________________________________________
Reviews can be read by clicking on the title of the book! I linked them all! :) Rest of the reviews to come!
  1. The Missing, Volume 1 by Meredith A. Walters (ebook) - ★★★☆☆
  2. Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by April Genevieve Tucholke - ★★★☆☆ +0.5
  3. Creed by Trisha Leaver & Lindsay Currie - ★★☆☆☆
  4. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake - ★★★☆☆
  5. Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender -  ★★★★☆
  6. The House by Christina Lauren -  ★★★★☆

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you read some nice, spooky reads for October! Always appropriate. :) Thanks for your comment on my international subscription boxes post. I'm glad you found a couple that work for you! I love subscription boxes, so it's nice that there are more International options for those out of the U.S.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always freak out when i read creepy books haha btw this is a great haul for halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I really want to read 5.Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥