Saturday, November 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (#14)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

Another month is almost over ... it's insane how fast time flies by! It's already almost DECEMBER, HOLY DINGALING. Still need to buy loooots of presents and I have absolutely NO idea what to get everyone ... it's soooo hard, ugh. Anyone any recommendations? I'm open for all suggestions, haha. But yeah, as you can see I didn't buy many books this month, only these 3 books and the funkos! :D

November 9, The Bone Seasone and Alice in Wonderland + 3 Funko's
 
Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
  • November 9 by Colleen Hoover
  • Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

What have you added to your shelves? Leave a link to your post and I'll check it out! :)

    10 comments:

    1. That edition of Alice in Wonderland is so gorgeous! *grabby hands* And I love the funkos, especially Sherlock! ♥

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The Sherlock funko is AMAZING! I love him so, so much! He's definitely one of my favorites, haha. The Alice in Wonderland book is SO SMALL though! I expected it to be a little bigger ... oh well, a fast read then. :P

        Delete
    2. I really like the cover for that edition of Alice in Wonderland. I hope you love all of your new books.

      Grace @ Books of Love

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you, Grace! You need to see the back, it's equally gorgeous! *___*

        Delete
    3. I LOVE those editions of the Alice in Wonderland. I have the Wizard of Oz one myself. AND OH MY GOODNESS. HAVE YOU READ THE BONE SEASON YET? It's amazing, Yvonne, you need to read it if you haven't already! (After you finish A Monster Calls, of course.)
      -Monica @ Tomes Project

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I want the others as well! The Peter Pan edition looks AMAZING too! *grabby hands* Oh and nope, I haven't read it yet - I hope I'll get to it soon though, heard SO MANY great things about it, ahhh! :D

        Delete
    4. Curious to see what you think of The Bone Season, since so many bloggers seem to love it so much. And I haven't heard of November 9, but I know tons of readers adore Colleen Hoover's books, so I hope that one is good as well. :) Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous haul! ♥

      ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I've seen/heard that too, really excited to read it as soon as possible. I hope I'll like it, haha. You read other CoHo books though, right? If not you should DEFINITELY check them out! Colleen is extremely talented and writes great books!

        Thanks for stopping by, Zoe! <3

        Delete
    5. NOVEMBER 9!!! aaaaghhhhhhhhhh I love Colleen Hoover and I can't wait to get my hands on this as well. I'm on a book buying ban because I'm in a slump, but I will buy some books soon so I'm writing a list! You have to message me whenever you start this♥ Cute picture as well!

      Jumana @ Books by Jay

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Ohhh, I hope you'll get out of it soon! ♥ I'm thinking about reading November 9 next ... almost done with Alice in Wonderland and since it's a short book and I want to complete my Goodreads challenge, I guess it's perfect, haha. :D

        Delete

    Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.