Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday Finds (#57)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy (Black) Friday everyone! Have you already spent all the money on your cards? I'm so tempted to order lots of things but at the same time it's STILL kinda expensive because of shipping and I HATE EVERYTHING, UGHHH. Why is international shipping always so horrible?! Just not fair. Anyway, I wanna recommend you Evie Seo's Society6 shop because it's freaking awesome and she has so many adorable designs. I want them all. Everything. JUST GIVE IT TO ME! So, be sure to check it out! And now let's have a quick look at the books I added this week. :)


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

2 comments:

  1. HI Yvonne!
    Oh I can only recommend WINTER .- its GREAT GREAT GREAT ;-) the perfect final book. If you want I can lend it to you for reading.

    As for DROWN , thats for the tip! I just added it on goodreads as it sounds very interesting, indeed! I have ordered The Accident Season and will start reading this over the weekend. Have you read it ?

    Cheers from Germany ;-)
    Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katja! That's so nice of you to offer but I haven't even read the other books yet, haha. I still only have read Cinder but I know I have to read the other ASAP. I WANT TO AND I WILL! :D <3

      It does, right? I'm also super in love with the cover! I've heard of The Accident Season but not read it yet - I heard it's pretty good though, so I hope you'll enjoy it!! :D

      Have an awesome day + weekend! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥