Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Finds (#56)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you're all feeling better than me right now ... I'm sick, ugh! Now some might think that gave me plenty of time to read and finish Six of Crows but noooo, I'm still only halfway through. Oh well, it's kinda good this way. I was mostly playing Fallout 4, which is AWESOME so far - that probably interests no one but whatever. :D Anyway, here's what I added to my TBR list this week! Btw, I didn't know A Study in Charlotte is a Sherlock Holmes "retelling" ... this is so cool & I'm super excited!!


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

13 comments:

  1. *hisses at The Crown* Sorry, I couldn't help myself. lol!
    And I didn't know A Study in Charlotte is a Sherlock Holmes retelling either. Must have it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :D Did you not like The Heir or the whole series? I'm just not a fan of this cover ... it's too purple and looks too photoshopped. *sigh*

      Delete
    2. /start rant/ I loved the first book (I read it years ago so I don't think I'd like it anymore if I'd read it now again) but then I really hated The Elite (it even went as far as having a dream about the book when I was reading it xD). The One was okay for me but now when I see that series I'm all like arghhhh, you know? I don't plan on reading The Heir. I heard Eadlyn is awful. /end rant/

      Delete
    3. I get why you hate The Elite ... I didn't like it either but the third one was better, imo. You're right though, Eadlyn is terrible and super spoiled and all those things ... but I can't help but be interested in how this'll end, ughhh. :D

      Delete
  2. So do you plan on actually reading The Crown?? This is the first I've seen of the cover. I loved the original trilogy but HATED The Heir!! By the way, I tagged you in the Harry Potter Book Tag! I hope you get a chance to do it! :D

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I do, yeah ... and I know this is probably one of the worst decisions ever but oh well. Despite Eadlyn and all the other crappy things that happened in The Heir I still enjoyed it, I don't even know why! I'm just curious to find out how it all ends. :P

      And THANK YOU - this tag looks awesome! I'm just reading through your answers and will definitely to it! <3

      Delete
  3. I had no idea that A Study in Charlotte was a Sherlock Holmes retelling either! That makes me much more interested in it. I also really want to begin the Selection series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out the synopsis - it sounds freaking amazing! I'm already really, really curious and excited to read this! :D

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! The Crown looks so pretty! I have missed your blog posts Yvonne, great finds♥

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JAY!!! Where have you been so long? I MISSED YOU! *hugs you to death* ♥ I hope you're back for good again & that you're well! <3

      Delete
  5. I hope you're feeling better now! ♥ A Sherlock Holmes retelling?! AWESOME. I must check these gems out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥