Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Finds (#55)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

I added Illuminae even though I'm kind of annoyed by it, haha. I know this doesn't make sense but I see this book EVERYWHERE. Waiting on Wednesdays, Reviews, ... just everywhere and I can't stand it anymore, ahhh. It's probably really good (some people already recommended it to me) and I'll definitely read it sometime but right now I don't even wanna look at it for too long. Weird me, I know. :P Do you ever feel that way or am I alone? I'm pretty excited for all the others though! They sound AMAZING! I'm crazy for "Rebel of the Sand", read the first 2 chapters and LOVED it already! <3


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

8 comments:

  1. Illuminae looks so intriguing, I really want to get it so that I know exactly what it's about! I didn't know Marissa Meyer was coming out with a new book! I'll totally have to get that because she's great. :D

    Charlotte | Bookmarks and Blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it does sound great, haha. I've only read "Cinder" by Marissa Meyer yet but the blurb to Heartless made me really curious and excited! It sounds amazing! :D

      Delete
  2. Illuminae was truly an amazing, epic experience, so I'm not surprised that it's all over the blog community right now. I love Leah Raeder, and I'm so excited to dive into Cam Girl. I've been told it's her best work yet, which says alot since I absolutely adored Unteachable. I just recently found out about Queen of Hearts as well! That one definitely sounds so good, and YASS I can't wait for Rebel Of The Sands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I haven't read anything by Leah Reader yet but the blurb to Cam Girl really intrigued me! It's so different to what I usually read so I'm very excited! But OH MY GOD! Have you read the first 2 chapters of Rebel of the Sands? Doesn't it sound absolutely AMAZING?!? I AM SO EXCITED, AH!!! ♥

      Delete
  3. YAY for Heartless!!! I've seen Illuminae everywhere too - I need to read it at some point, the hype is insane! I haven't heard of Queen of Hearts, but I've added it to my TBR so thanks for sharing! I've also got Rebel of the Sands on my TBR (although I don't remember adding it haha), which looks exciting! Great post! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heartless sounds pretty cool, right?! I have yet to read the other books of the Lunar Chronicles - only read Cinder so far - but I already know I'll get this one too! I like her writing a looooot! :D

      Delete
  4. Ugh. Illuminae is SO GOOD, Yvonne. You need to read it ASAP. I am about to write my review for it, and I just don't really know how to make words about it other than the fact that it's amazing!
    https://twitter.com/tomesproject/status/667084899871023104

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I'll definitely read your review then! I have no doubt that it's amazing but ... idk, seeing it EVERYWHERE kinda annoyed me. And it's HUGE, isn't it? Ughhh. :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.