Sunday, November 22, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 18

Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

Dymarthereader_

Let's star off with Dymar! Ladies and Gentlemen ... this account? It's amazing! I adore his pictures so, so much and also think that he's incredibly talented when it comes to art and calligraphy - seriously, how do people do this? I'm TERRIBLE when it comes to this! So, Dymar's feed full of gorgeous pictures of awesome books and some art here and there is everything you need. Trust me.

Source: Instagram @dymarthereader_

Outofthebex

The next account belongs to Bex. Can I just say that I love ripped-out pages as a background? It looks kinda old but then again really, really cool too! But basically I like everything about Bex' pictures - they're always so "detailed" and pretty. Have a look and see for yourself!

Source: Instagram @outofthebex

Sarah_R0se__

And today's last account is by Sarah Rose! She's also very talented when it comes to arts and her pictures look beautiful too. I like that they're so bright and let's be honest ... her cat is extremely cute! Go check out her account and follow her! :)

Source: Instagram @sarah_r0se__

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

4 comments:

  1. These are so cool! I personally don't have an Instagram but this must take some hard work. Though I'm sure it's a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, but yes also a lot of fun! Plus, everyone is super nice and helpful if you need anything ... kinda like here, haha. :D

      Delete
  2. GAH, these are all so pretty! Seriously, how do you guys even do it?! I scroll through your feed and I'm like "oooh" "aaaah" "sparkly" xD I must practice! Thanks for sharing these, I'm going to follow them and hopefully they can inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD HOW PRETTYYYYYYY!!! I can't...
    I need to take photography lessons, I suck at book photography. I'm sooo jealous of these, I love that you feature them Yvonne, they make me happy as well♥

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥