Sunday, November 8, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 17

Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

Stunningbooks

Let's take a moment and appreciate this amazing account. I think the username is extremely fitting because all her pictures (and books) are indeed stunning. I'm in love, okay? Please give her a follow and like/comment on her pictures! <3

Source: Instagram @stunningbooks

Sleepy_bookowl

Another absolutely gorgeous feed! This is Seemo's account and well ... all those pictures? They look amazing! I like that they're darker and that you can see leaves & trees in lots of them. Nature and books is always a good combination! Plus, the books that are being used are great too! Check out the rest of the account and follow, please! :D

Source: Instagram @sleepy_bookowl

Aimeereads

This is Aimee's account - she's a book blogger over at Deadly Darlings - and besides writing amazing reviews, she's obviously also pretty talented when it comes to taking pictures. I really like how colorful these shots are and the books she used are pretty cool too ... I guess, haha. Please check out the blog but also the rest of her feed, you won't regret it!

Source: Instagram @aimeereads

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

14 comments:

  1. Gah, I wish I could take stunning photos like those. But I`ll definitely try!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just takes a little time, everyone can do it! To have some great books with amazing covers helps too, haha. :D

      Delete
  2. i only recently started using instagram like this, thank you for sharing! i have not taken any book pics yet, but wow are those creative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you joined the bookstagram community! I'm sure you could also take such great pictures! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes!!! There are SO MANY great accounts, it's insane! :D

      Delete
  4. I think I could lose an entire week of my life to bookstagram. I'm not so great at taking the pictures, but I love looking at them! Also, this is my first time at your blog, and it's so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Kristen. It's kind of addictive, haha. You just want to look something up or check REALLY QUICKLY and then you check the time and it's hours later. Oh well. :D

      And thank you! I'm glad you like it! Hope to see you around again! *hugs* <3

      Delete
  5. Bookstagram is so fun to look at. I used to be much more active on Instagram but recently have gotten away from it. It is impressive to me the photos people take. Books are so pretty to begin with and seeing what others do with them is really a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I always wonder where they get their ideas for those amazing pictures! Mine are mostly super simple but I like looking at other people's pictures too! :D

      Delete
  6. I am definitely not a good photographer, but it's fun to do book challenges in Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I'm sure your pictures are great too! And I agree, the challenges are always so much fun - there are so many tags and I'm usually struggling to keep up but I like it, haha. :D

      Delete
  7. Why am I not following Stunningbooks yet??? So glad I saw your post! Thanks for the awesome bookstagram recs, Yvonne. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DON'T KNOW, WHY AREN'T YOU, HAZEL?! :D I hope you are now, haha. Glad you like them! <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥