Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#56): Need

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: Need
Author: Joelle Charbonneau
Series: Stand-alone
Genre: Young Adult, Thriller, Mystery
Expected Publication Date: November 3rd, 2015


"No one gets something for nothing. We all should know better."

Teenagers at Wisconsin's Nottawa High School are drawn deeper into a social networking site that promises to grant their every need . . . regardless of the consequences. Soon the site turns sinister, with simple pranks escalating to malicious crimes. The body count rises. In this chilling YA thriller, the author of the best-selling Testing trilogy examines not only the dark side of social media, but the dark side of human nature.
 

Why am I waiting?

A social media sites that grants you wishes for something in return? Well, if that's not interesting, then I don't know. Lots of people - including me - have an account on various of those sites, so this definitely intrigued me and made me curious. Can't wait to find out what exactly it is about!

8 comments:

  1. I know right, it makes me so curious about this site and how exactly it grants your needs. This one is on netgalley, I believe :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I've seen it there too, so maybe I'll request it ... we'll see. :P

      Delete
  2. The premise of this book is so, so awesome! Can't wait to read it!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I just hope it'll be good ... it sounds promising! Thanks for stopping by, Kate! :)

      Delete
  3. I don't know if I want to read this one but I like the cover!
    Alma @ A Novel Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover looks really cool, yeah. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  4. The synopsis does sound intriguing! Yes, I might read it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥