Muhahahahaha! *insert devious witch laughter* Welcome, dear creatures of the night! Now don't be shy and come in in this lovely castle of mine ... I won't bite.
Yes, I'm a witch, living in a castle but don't worry, I'm nice.
- Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by various authors, edited by April Genevieve Tucholke
- Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
- Creed by Trisha Leaver & Lindsay Currie
- Nightfall by Jake Halpern
- The House by Christina Lauren
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
- The Shining by Stephen King
I already finished Slasher Girls & Monster Boys (review will be up soon!) and am currently reading Creed, which is good so far. I think, I'm not sure yet. The two missing books are Nightfall and The House but I hope I'll get them this week!
What's on your TBR for this month? Anything creepy or are you not so fond of these books? :)