Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Finds (#53)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Friday, Friday, yaaay! Hope you all had a great week and an awesome weekend ahead! And that the weather is better wherever you live - but then again the covers fit perfectly: all dark and grey, like outside, haha. The first 2 books are still from my YASH and most of the others I found during Waiting on Wednesday ... I'm very curious for all of them! And yes, I also added "City of Bones" ... I might give in, I'm not sure yet but everyone keeps telling me the books are great and so worth it. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DOOOO.


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

7 comments:

  1. I love The Shadow Queen cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Looks amzing in all black and the golden font! *__*

      Delete
  2. I can't recommended The Mortal Instruments series enough! But The Infernal Devices is even better. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not sure about it ... and there are so many books. And so many pages. *siiiiigh* We'll see, haha. :D

      Delete
  3. The Mortal Instruments is my all time favorite YA paranormal series! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of people keep telling me this! I guess I really should check it out and see what this all is about, hm. :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥