Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Finds (#52)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

It's Friday, wohoo!! Finally ... So, again all these gorgeous books are from the Young Adult Scavenger Hunt! I knew about 'Vengeance Road' before and I've even seen '5 to 1' a few times before but the rest was all new to me. Next week I'll show you the rest of the books I added to my TBR list throughout YASH ... Have you heard of these before? :)


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne - nice selection!
    Vengeance Road is on my TBR pile as well and Forget Tomorrow sounds very interesting. I have not heard about it - but thanks to you I added it to my list on goodreads ;-)

    Have a nice weekend!
    Kati@ZeitzuLesen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun idea, and it's perfect! I'm always looking for fun new reads.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥