Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Finds (#51)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy Friday! Today I want to share the books I added to my TBR list through the Young Adult Scavenger Hunter (or short: YASH) - except for the first two, if I remember correctly. These are by far not all the books I added during the Hunt, so I'll show you some more next week. Have you heard of any of these before? Really excited to read them! :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful finds, Yvonne! I'm so excited for A Madness So Discreet- it sounds like a great read and I've heard amazing things. Also very interested in Half In Love With Death!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reviews I read were ALL pretty good so I have high hopes for this! It sounds amazing! Hope you'll like it too! :D

      Delete
  2. I've heard of A Madness So Discreet and Hotel Ruby but not the others. I really like the look of Call Me Grim. Thanks for sharing these :)

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad there's something of interest for you, Zareena! :D

      Delete
  3. Love these finds, Yvonne! I have Butterfly Dreams by A. Meredith Walters. It seems like an emotional read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh, really? I hope you get to read it soon & that you'll like it! Looking forward to your review! I've only read "The Contradiction of Solitude" by her, which is a psychological thriller and I have to say that it was pretty .... well, I don't even know. My review's a mess tbh, haha. :D

      Delete
  4. I need more books like A Madness So Discreet! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you liked it so much, I definitely need to check it out! :D

      Delete
  5. Hi there, I randomly stumbled across your blog. It looks lovely! :)
    I haven't heard of any of these books but Hotel Ruby and A Madness So Discreet look interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.