Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Finds (#50)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy Friday! My "creepy" October is going well, and I'm so excited to read all the books on my TBR that I shared with you yesterday! On my list today are 2 more books that would be perfect for Halloween but I already bought too many ... I CAN'T BUY MORE NOW. Ugh. I own "Left Drowning" though and wonder if I'll like it or not. I really hope I do but from the looks of it, it seems to be very interesting! Have you heard of these books? Maybe even read some of them already? What did you think? :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥