Sunday, October 25, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 16

Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

Booklover_221b

The first account to start with belongs Korinne! Her username already tells us that (1) she loves books and (2) she's a Sherlock fan! Yay! I love both things A LOT and obviously her pictures are pretty awesome as well. Check out this beautiful account, follow her & tell her "Hi!" from me! :)

Source: Instagram @booklover_221b

_forevermint

Next one is Cherry with her colorful pictures! I'm serious ... what's going on with this color coordinated thing? It looks AMAZING! And also can we please talk about her amazingly beautiful bookmarks? I love those feathers SO MUCH. I'd definitely buy these! <3 Check out the rest of her pictures!

Source: Instagram @_forevermint

Booksandstarlight

Now let's have a look at Nicole's account! She's 26, from Hungary and has cool hair. Besides that she also posts great pictures. I spotted so many of my favorite books on her pictures and love how she places everything perfectly! I just like her pictures (and username!) a lot. Go follow her!

Source: Instagram @booksandstarlight

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

3 comments:

  1. I love the second two! I agree about the colour coordination – so good! – and then I love the book choices for the Booksandstarlight's pictures :)

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the accounts you feature. <3

    Maaike @ All These Lives I Live

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your recommendations :) I found your blog through your IG and I haven't really looked at any book blogs before, but from what I've read of yours I might have to start getting in to it :)

    (PS my name is Mackenzie haha @bookish_black_hole on IG)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥