Tuesday, September 1, 2015

WRAP UP: August

It's the first day of September and I can proudly tell: I read 7 books in August! I bet you can't believe how happy I am about this but I finally managed to get above the 4 to 5 books. My Goodreads challenge is going well too and therefore everything's fine. I just saw I'm even 1 book ahead, wohoo! Thanks god, it would've sucked if I was behind ... Anyway, let me show you what I read last month! :)

World After, End of Days, The Stars Never Rise and 4 ebooks on my Kindle
______________________________________________________
Reviews can be read by clicking on the title of the book! I linked them all! :)
  1. The One Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis (ARC) - ★★★★★ (Review will be up on the weekend)
  2. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp (ARC) - ★★★★☆ (Review closer to release date)
  3. Skyscrapers & Camelot by Mindy A. Carter - ★★★★☆
  4. World After by Susan Ee - ★★★★☆ +0.5
  5. End of Days by Susan Ee - ★★★★☆ +0.5
  6. Heartbound by P.I. Alltraine -★★★☆☆ 
  7. The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent -★★★☆☆ +0.5

2 comments:

  1. OH GOD YOU FINISHED THE PENRYN AND THE END OF DAYS TRILOGY!! Oh my God Yvonne, I'm SUPER glad you liked them and I need to finish reading them as well so we can fangirl over Raffe hahaha

    Great books you've read there as well. It's always okay if you're ahead of your reading challenge, don't fret! ♥

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DID, YES!!! Have you read the second book already? How come I didn't even notice?!? I definitely need to check your blog and see if you have a review up. :P

      TELL ME AS SOON AS YOU START/FINISH 'END OF DAYS', DO YOU HEAR ME? I EXPECT A MESSAGE!!! :D <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.