Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#51): We'll Never Be Apart

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: We'll Never Be Apart
Author: Emiko Jean
Series: Stand-alone
Genre: Young Adult, Mystery, Thriller
Expected Publication Date: October 6th, 2015


Murder.

Fire.

Revenge.

That’s all seventeen-year-old Alice Monroe thinks about. Committed to a mental ward at Savage Isle, Alice is haunted by memories of the fire that killed her boyfriend, Jason. A blaze her twin sister Cellie set. But when Chase, a mysterious, charismatic patient, agrees to help her seek vengeance, Alice begins to rethink everything. Writing out the story of her troubled past in a journal, she must confront hidden truths.

Is the one person she trusts only telling her half the story? Nothing is as it seems in this edge-of-your-seat psychological thriller from the debut author Emiko Jean.
 

Why am I waiting?

Ever since I found out about this book I knew I had to read this! The blurb doesn't give too much away but ... mental ward? Murder? A fire? That sounds freaking awesome! I can't wait for this to come out so I can finally read it - the cover looks also really, really good! Definitely need to buy this!

23 comments:

  1. You're right, that's a gorgeous cover -- and hmm, the blurb gives away just enough to get you hooked doesn't it? Very awesome pick! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/09/16/waiting-on-wednesday-richard-kadreys-been-busy/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! Made me only more curious to find out the truth! :D

      Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  2. Aghhhh the cover will kill me.. SO PRETTY!!! I love it. Thanks for sharing Yvonne♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, ISN'T IT?! I love it! Hope it'll also be a good story! :) ♥

      Delete
  3. The cover is beautiful! The blurb sounds a bit too creepy for my tastes, though.
    My WoW !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope it's creepy, haha. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh yes! This one is on my wish list too. Love the cover! Check out my WoW! http://daisychainbookreviews.blogspot.ie/2015/09/what-im-wishing-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is indeed very pretty - I hope we'll enjoy it! :D

      Delete
  5. This book first came to my attention at BEA. i like that it's different than other books and that there's a mystery about what happens. Great choice.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope it'll be good! Thanks for stopping by, Grace! :)

      Delete
  6. Ohhhh this sounds excellent! Also, awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, right? Can't wait to read it! :D

      Delete
  7. I recently read this one, it's crazy psychological! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, nice! I hope so too! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  8. Kind of gives me a Mara Dyer type feel, if you're familiar with that series, but yes this one definitely looks amazing! I hope you enjoy it :)
    Here's my Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read Mara Dyer (so far) but definitely want to check it out! Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  9. I have this from netgalley maybe it's still there for you to have a look. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo, I keep seeing this cover everywhere! That's definitely being added to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenn Renee just reviewed this over at her blog if you cant to check it out http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2015/09/review-well-never-be-apart-by-emiko-jean.html

    I love this cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one does sound really good! I've definitely had my eye on it! It sounds a little like Mara Dyer, which I loved!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel like I've seen this one around and decided it wasn't for me, but I can't for the life of me think why because this sounds really interesting! I might just have to add it to my list haha.
    Thanks for sharing and stopping by my WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks a little creepy by the cover, but I love it. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.