Saturday, September 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (#12)

"Stacking The Shelves" is a weekly (in my case monthly - every last Saturday of the month) meme, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where you show all your purchased/received books - physical or ebook.
__________________________________________________________________

Happy almost-end-of-September everyone! As you can see, I bought quite a few books this month, which is, as usual, not so good for my bank account. Seriously, I shouldn't be buying so many books ... I'M BROKE! Anyway, I got 7 physical books, two ebooks that were free on Amazon and 2 digital copies to read for review. I've already read Everything, Everything, Welcome to the Dark House and Never Never: Part 2 of these and liked them a lot! What do you think of my haul? Have you read any of these books? :)

Welcome to the Dark House, Never Never 2, Left Drowning, Heir of Fire, The Assasssin's Blade, Everything Everything, Slasher Girls & Monster Boys - ebooks not included
 
Physial copies and E-books I bought/received:
  • Slasher Girls & Monster Boys by different authors
  • Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
  • The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas (thanks to my bestie, Melissa! ♥)  
  • Left Drowning by Jessica Park (also from Melissa!)
  • Never Never #2 by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher (aaaand another one from Melissa :D)
  • Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
  • Welcome to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz 
  • Every Last Kiss by Courtney Cole (ebook) 
  • Insanity (Mad in Wonderland) by Cameron Jace (ebook)

ARC's / For-Review:
  • A Healing Heart by Melissa A. Hanson
  • A Healing Spirit by Melissa A. Hanson

What have you added to your shelves? Leave a link to your post and I'll check it out! :)

    6 comments:

    1. All the pretties! :D You just reminded me that I want Slasher Girls & Monster Boys so badly. So many amazing authors! <3

      Happy Reading!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeees! I can't wait to read it! Will definitely get to it in October, wohoo! :D

        Delete
      2. Which author on it are you most excited for?

        Delete
      3. I don't know lots of them but definitely Leigh Bardugo, Marie Lu & Kendare Blake! And you? :D

        Delete
      4. Leigh Bardugo and especially A.G. Howard! :D The others I have heard from but haven't read yet, except April Genevieve Tucholke. I read one book by her once.

        Delete
    2. Very nice haul! I hope you have a good time reading them all :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥