Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Finds (#46)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

Happy Friday! Before I say anthing else ... HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE GORGEOUS COVERS?! *___* Holy dingaling (okay, ignore this. Idk why I did this), just look! Don't they look freaking amazing? The first row is extremely pretty and the second one ... well, there's obviously lots of handsome guys on there. Can I just have them all? Pretty please? ♥ Have you heard of these already? Is there one or more that interests you?


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the covers in the first row are INCREDIBLE! Need to add these books to my TBR :D

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I totally agree! :D Thanks for stopping by, Kerstin! ♥

      Delete
  2. Ahhh the top 3 books are SO prettyyyyy I'm dying hahaha & the last book.. THE BEARD AND THE HOT BODS.. I can't Yvonne why do you do this to meee hahaha

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELL, FOR REASONS, OBVIOUSLY! :D Who doesn't love some great covers and handsome guys? :P

      Delete
  3. Dreaming of Antigone is calling out to me somehow. I must read it when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad it caught your attention! Hope it'll be good! <3

      Delete
  4. Oh. My. Gosh. These covers are all absolutely gorgeous. *heart eyes* Crossing my fingers that what's inside is just as good! Thanks for sharing this Yvonne and, as always, wonderful post! ♥

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Zoe! I hope so too, it would be terrible if what's inside is ... boring. Let's hope for the best! :D

      Thanks for stopping by! ♥

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥