Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Finds (#45)

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme, hosted by Should Be Reading, where you share the book titles you discovered or heard about during the past week. These can be books you were told about, books you discovered while browsing goodreads/blogs/bookstores online, or books that you actually purchased.
____________________________________________________________

It's almost weekend, yay! Do you have any plans or will you just relax and enjoy a good book? Either way, I hope you'll have a good time! Have you heard of any of these books? I read their blurbs and can't wait to read those pretties as soon as they're out - they're all very, very interesting so be sure to check them out! :D


What are your Friday Finds? :) 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I didn't know The Siren was gonna be released again. Maybe I'll like that book more than The Selection series. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know she's writing a new book! I was so surprised to see this ... I hope you'll like it then! :D

      Delete
  2. These Vicious Masks and Kill The Boy Band look very intriguing, and they are two books I am very excited for. I did not know about the new Kiera Cass book. I plan on catching up on reading, sleep, homework and blogging this weekend. Hopefully I can accomplish this.
    ~Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get all those things done, haha! :D <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥