Sunday, September 13, 2015

#bookstagram - Welcome to Instagram and its beautiful bookish world 13

Before I even started this blog I was introduced to the wonderful, bookish world through Instagram. I don't know if this is even relevant to you guys, or if you are on this social media site but I'd love to recommend you some of my favorite #bookstagram accounts. They are kind of like book blogs - you take pictures of your current reads, your wrap-ups, new books you bought and all kinds of other things. Some people even write reviews in the caption, which is also really nice and interesting!

As usual, I picked 3 gorgeous accounts for this week! Here are a few of their pictures, so if you're on Instagram and not following them already, do so now! Put a smile on their face and let them know how beautiful their pictures are! :)
______________________________________________________

Gingerbooks_

Let me introduce you to Nette's account! She's 18, from Belgium and loves books (obviously). As you can see, she has AMAZING bookshelves and even more amazing books! I mean, seriously ... just look at them and you'll know what I mean. Colleen Hoover, Tahereh Mafi, Sarah J. Maas - there's EVERYTHING. Go follow her, if you don't already! <3

Source: Instagram @gingerbooks_

Jesyreads

Now here's Jes' account! At first I wasn't really sure if I like her pictures or not - not because they're terrible or something like that ... quite the opposite actually! It's just that pink/rose isn't really my favorite color. However, she's pretty talented and posts great pictures that fit so well together! Her feed looks GORGEOUS and I just fell in love with it!

Source: Instagram @jesyreads

Breakingbooks

Last one for today is Sandra! She's 17 and from Norway ... probably really beautiful there! Her feed is pretty cute and she's very creative when it comes to pictures - I mean, this TFIOS picture looks just great, doesn't it?! Beautiful account, so be sure to check it out!

Source: Instagram @breakingbooks

If you have an Instagram account, be sure to check out these beautiful people and follow them! Are there any awesome bookstagrammers out there you'd like to tell me about? You can also let me know about YOUR Instagram and I'll gladly check it out! Maybe you'll be in one of my posts then! :D

7 comments:

  1. I love these accounts! Thanks for sharing them! :D I'm actually getting a little burned out with Instagram lately and I know it shows on my account. These are great inspiration!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you like them! I know what you mean ... I always wonder where their inspiration comes from! I feel like all my pictures look the same, ugh.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for these accounts! I went and followed them through mine: @Sydneyeditor1

    I'm so envious of these pics -- they're absolutely beautiful and I wish I could do that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, thank you! I'm sure you could do it too - you just need a little inspiration, some great books. :D

      Delete
  3. Such pretty books. I love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not on Instagram but those pictures are so gorgeous :D

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥