Thursday, August 6, 2015

WRAP UP: July

Better late than never, here's my wrap upI don't know what's wrong with me but reading 4-5 books is a maximum lately. The first months went pretty well (I think I read around 8 books?) but now I feel like I'm SOOO slow. Oh well. I still enjoyed the books I read and highly recommend EVERY ONE OF THEM! <3

A Court of Thorns and Roses, The Witch Hunter, Harry Potter #3, Vampire Academy Graphic Novel & The Forgotten Mountain
______________________________________________________
Reviews can be read by clicking on the title of the book! I linked them all! :)
  1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - ★★★★★
  2. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker - ★★★★☆
  3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling - ★★★★★
  4. The Forgotten Mountain by Heather Lyons - ★★★★★
  5. Vampire Academy: The Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead - ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥