Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#45): Reawakened

 
Waiting on Wednesday  is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that booklovers can't wait to get their hands on!


Title: Reawakened
Author:
Series: The Reawakened #1
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy
Expected Publication Date: August 11th, 2015


When seventeen-year-old Lilliana Young enters the Metropolitan Museum of Art one morning during spring break, the last thing she expects to find is a live Egyptian prince with godlike powers, who has been reawakened after a thousand years of mummification.

And she really can't imagine being chosen to aid him in an epic quest that will lead them across the globe to find his brothers and complete a grand ceremony that will save mankind.

But fate has taken hold of Lily, and she, along with her sun prince, Amon, must travel to the Valley of the Kings, raise his brothers, and stop an evil, shape-shifting god named Seth from taking over the world.
 

Why am I waiting?

Okay, seriously ... who doesn't want to read this book by just looking at the cover?! THAT'S FREAKING AMAZING! And I already know it'll look SO GOOD on my shelves! I literally can't wait to get this one - even though I haven't read anything by Colleen Houck yet. I've been meaning to read her Tiger Saga for quite a while now but never was 100% sure ... has anyone read it and can tell me if it's worth?

26 comments:

  1. This book is getting a lot of hype lately! Thanks for sharing!

    New follower via GFC :) Hope to sell you around my blog as well!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, hopefully it deserves it! :D

      Thank you for stopping by & following! <3

      Delete
  2. O yeah, the Tiger Saga is definitely worth reading but it's a shame Colleen Houck takes so long to finish the last one :(
    I hope she doesn't take that long with this series.
    Alma @ A Novel Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many books are there even? I just know it's a longer series ... I think. Maybe I'll pick it up once the series is complete. :D

      Delete
  3. I've been seeing this book all over the place recently. Love the cover, gonna have to put this on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it made you curious! I hope you'll enjoy it if you read it! :D

      Delete
  4. Love the creepy but artistic cover. It conveys the plot. I feel really drawn whenever I stare at it. Plus that blurb is very arousing. Seems like a good story. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Thank you for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  5. Great pick!! I still have the Tiger's Curse series on my TBR list. I didn't realize she had a new series coming out. I guess I need to start reading!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I also still need to read it ... oh well. Thank you too! :D

      Delete
  6. I agree with you, and it definitely sounds like a fascinating story!

    Thanks for sharing and here's my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope it'll be a good one! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. That cover absolutely drew me in. It's stunning! I am dying to read that book. It's a good thing it comes out next week haha. My co-blogger is reading it right now and is liking it very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, awesome! Sounds like it'll be a great book! Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  8. I can't believe that I haven't heard of this one before!! It sounds like something I would absolutely ADORE. I mean, mythology?? Can I just say heck yes?! Plus, you're totally right, that cover is stunning. I haven't read anything by this author either, but hopefully this book will be my first from her! :D

    Lovely pick, Yvonne! <33
    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it so much! I hope we'll both enjoy it, haha. :D

      Thank you for stopping by & following! <3

      Delete
  9. This was on my WoW a few weeks ago! I'm so psyched to read this book it honestly just seems so awesome! Plus I love the author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know the author but I'm sooo in love with the cover!

      Delete
  10. That cover is amazing, I just don't know if the synopsis is grabbing me like I want it to. I might have to wait and see with this one. I hope you enjoy it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the reviews and everything else can convince you to read it then! Hoping that it's good ...

      Delete
  11. YES!!! I've seen this one so many times and I cannot WAIT to get my hands on it! :D Great pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAY! I guess you'll read it before me ... probably. I won't buy it anytime soon because I already have so many unread books at home. Oh well. :D

      Delete
  12. Great pick! I've been seeing this one around tons lately. I've heard great things!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it sounds awesome! Thanks for stopping by! ♥

      Delete
  13. I am seeing this on quite a few blogs, it seems great too! Happy Reading it!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment - you are awesome! I really appreciate it! ♥

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.